22: Talk about your worst fear
My biggest fear is losing my mother and Nana. When I was 13 my grandfather passed away and he was my best friend honestly and yes I know its human nature to pass away and grieve after you have lost a loved one however I was so young and I wasnt prepared mostly because that day he was only able to go in for a doctor appointment and ever since that day I have grown so much close to both my Nana and mom that Im afraid of losing them and having no one in my life.
Another big fear of mine is not being able to support myself in the future, Being raised in a mexican household I was taught to be independent and not rely on anyone or anything. Therefore I am a very independent person and dont like asking people for help.
2)Are you outgoing or shy? I’m much more outgoing than shy. I like being social and getting to know new people (:
21) Do you like your neighbors? I honestly don’t talk to me neighbors just because they are never out so I cant say I like or dislike them because I have never had a chance to get to know them.
39) What are your favorite stores to shop in? I really like H and M and forever 21 and target!
67) Facebook or Twitter? Twitter!
99) Have any pets? Sadly no :(
118)Do you like Chinese food? Chinese food is my soulmate
114)Have I traveled out of state? Yes California and Mexico
148) Whats your favorite quote? Your the author of your own story so keep writing it.